Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I prepare my car for the smog check?

Are there any little cheap and easy things I can do to my car to increase its odds of passing its smog check? I think it would be in my best interest to change the oil, adjust the tire pressure and re time the ignition. Is there anything else you can think of?



Also it has a power steering fluid leak, should I repair this or replace the high pressure hose before going for the smog check?How can I prepare my car for the smog check?
do the oil change and tune it up if it hasn't been done in a while. also change the fuel filter if it hasn't been done and don't forget the air filter. replace that hose also not for the test but to be safe. the main thing is if the service engine is on they wont let you even test so get that fixed. if it is on some parts stores will scan it and tell you what the problem is, and you can fix it and then get it tested. other than that your good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment